Show and tell.
Every project has a story – what our client needed, our design approach, what inspired us, and how we helped them get where they wanted to go. Take a look at some of the projects we take on. Call or email us today; we'd love to do the same for you.
- Triad Technology Partners just got their third website update. A sleek new responsive design with unique features and functions made them very happy. Plus, our SEO strategy produced fantastic results. Here's their Case Study.
- Read how we redesigned wealth management firm Thompson Davis & Co.'s website, showcasing the historic building which houses their headquarters in downtown Richmond, Virginia. Here's the case study.
- ReveraGen BioPharma needed to overhaul their website; find out how we designed a site that combines the science of clinical drug development and the patients who benefit. Read the ReveraGen Case Study.
- Crisis1 is rapidly growing, and needed a new website to reach out to government and private markets, plus attract new hires. Here's how we redesigned their site with all-new content.
- Check out our case study on the email campaign we designed and developed for Ceres Insights, a marketing staffing company.
- Bailey Systems needed a new website. See how we redesigned and developed a site that showcases their IT support services and company growth.
- Read our case study on how we designed the website for TFD Leadership Coaching.
- Here's the Greening Urban Brochure Case Study on how we created a dynamic layout for this LEED™-certified consultancy's capabilities brochure.
- Compel Visuals, a new legal-medical illustration company, asked us to design their corporate logo. It's a unique meld of law, illustration, and anatomy. Here's their Case Study.
- SitScape needed their logo tweaked – they weren't in the market for a complete overhaul, but it really needed an update. Take a look at the Case Study to see our solution.
- During the discovery process, the client asked for something different from the typically conservative look of the financial world. See our GDT Logo Design Case Study.
- The goal for Boofie.com was to convey expert realtor knowledge and depict the beauty of Reston, VA to prospective homebuyers. Our programming partners, NOVA Web Group, built the site using Drupal, a highly flexible content management system. Check out Boofie.com Case Study.
- Greening Urban needed a dynamic tradeshow booth and help with customizing giveaways. We did both the design and project management. Here's the full story: Greening Urban Exhibit Case Study.
- Do you dread creating presentations? Clients can get frustrated with PowerPoint, and call on us for help. Here are some tips and examples of what we've done for them: Presentation Design.
- Crisis1 wanted their logo to convey the concept of effective leadership when handling crises. We brought Home Row Editorial on board to develop the tagline. The final logo is simple, clear, and conveys the spirit of the company’s mission. Check out the case study for the rejects, too!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @Young_Design